Well.... Two months now. Here's what we have been up too.
- Some tripping around
, but there was no snow. Some hiking, they don't do tramps here. (Alas) We tramped anyways - a cross country ski trail, that had no snow, actually it was stream most of the way so I was pretty ex tactic about that - we biv'ed the night in the rain without a fire, because we are such dicks, and forgot matches... and could not make fire with our - ur um, sticks... West Virginia
- A trip up into
, Brrrr.... But no snow. Mike got very sick and stayed in close proximity to the porcelain for three days... Connecticut
- We started a business in the
- It's called UNeepe, Inc - Distributing Touchstones. USA
- A visit to NYC. Cost us $35 USD to park the car for 24hrs. That's a bargin eh! Our Hostel also cost a total of $35 USD for both of us - Go figure.
- We have exhibited in a trade show. Good learning experience. Will do that again very soon!
- We have stood on the battlefield at
and witnessed the reincarnated soldier spirits in the form mental juvenile woodpeckers, doing fierce battle in wind chills of approx -20C. Frightening stuff! Gettysburg
- We too have stood in this cold, barefoot by the BBQ, in snow (finally some snow now!) at a log cabin in
. Fortunately we had a roaring log fire to retreat too. West Virginia
- Have spent a good amount of time at Terri's place, Heather's, [insert American accent] Moms place, playing with the pets, Shadow the dog & Simba the bird 'green cheeked conure'.
Of course those are just the highlights, there have been some very long days on the interstate listening to some very cool audio books, such as Enders Game, Speaker for the dead, Gates of fire, Star tide rising, Sundiver, and The uplift war to mention a few. Gates of fire and Enders Game I highly recommend. (Mike)
We fly out to